March 25, 2010

itsnotover

in the name of Allah the most gracious and the most merciful

im tired
of everything
er.
my blog
so i have my own right
to write everything i want
kan?
lets cry your hearts out
haha
codo

urghh
when
i looked
like a dumb in front of my fellow classmates
got nothing to say
speechless
everything spillled off
and
totally blank
aarrgghhhh

ive been through rough days
since last week
evrything
just seems so wrong
phone
test
finalproject
oralpresentation
and of course
myself

my oralpresentation was sucks!
my cubicle project still gt lots to do
submission date on saturday
journal is no where
lacks of money
materials arent suitble for my ministudio
and
damn!!!!!!!!

i felt alone
eventhough
i know He is somewhere up there
i have my parents
her
friends

but

ive lost
and i dont even know which path should i choose
or i should turn all over again
everything
seems wrong
not in the place
and
i
still
float in the air

ive got loads to cover
for my final
and i
confidently
100% unprepared

archi for dgree?
i guess not
if i gt into it
it just a dumb luck
wont survive
orelse
what ive felt all this while
will keep repeating itself

urghh


pasum is already near the end
wave3*

ive gve up
yup
im saying this to myself
dont bother

*you there.
i knw ive acted &^%^& with you
past few days.today.and who knw
maybe tomorrow.the next day.
hmm.
i wish u still strong enough to go through all of this
together.with me.
i knw.its hard.
i just wish.im sorie
i hope you'll understand*




p/s: recent events.out of my mind.i cant take it anymore.if there still a hope left.
i wish its for me.
lots of errors.ignore.im not good enough.:(

2 comments:

-li.zue- said...

pic kt header cun!


alalalalaa.
apsal semua orang macam ni ni..
ko.. sista.
jgnlah cmni.
go,go..keep fighting!

yaa.i know,
bahu aku tak rasa pape,
len org yg pikul beban..
bleylah ak ckp cmni..
but rmember,
Allah xkan uji kalo hambaNya tak mampu.

chill bro. =]

nway,pic kt header =cool!
lagu.. best!!

i loike~

erk.pasum nk abes dah.T-T

hafizmohamad said...

haha.entah
aku cam rasa lembik sgt
da cam bengap dua tiga hari nie.
cam aku cakap.
aku da jauh.~


picheader.lagu?
thanks